Hi everyone! Welcome back to the blog! Back to school season is approaching for many of you and I know that finding the right planner is essential! They are key for staying organized throughout a busy year! I will be a Junior, don’t ask me how, and I know that I will have a lot of assignments to keep track of! In today’s post I’ve rounded up the best planners on the market right now! Enjoy!
- Jadelynn Brooke Big Confetti Planner – The Jadelynn Brooke planner is the perfect layout for my schedule. I like that it is a weekly spread and the days don’t have lines on them since my handwriting is small. Plus you can fit a sticky note perfectly in each section! I have two of these planners and I think I’m going to be using one for my blog + Instagram and the other for school! They have three different prints and each cost $28 which is on the low end for planners. They are 18 month planners and run from August 2018 to December 2019.
- Prep Avenue Gorgeous Ginger Jars Planner – Prep Avenue, Shannon, is a blogger I’ve loved for years! She collaborated with Evelyn Hanson to create her own line of planners! All the artwork is done by Evelyn and the sneak peaks I’ve seen online are so beautiful! I like how she layed out this planner and the additional class schedule pages. This planner would be perfect for a college girl! It runs from August 2018 to August 2019 which is great for a school year schedule. They are available for pre-order currently for $39.99.
- Kate Spade things we love Planner – Kate Spade was known for her simple, chic, and feminine designs and this one is no exception! I love the cover design with the beautiful artwork. This layout of the planner is very basic and like many others on the market. Each months page art features a piece of clothing and a cute saying about it. This planner runs from August 2018 to August 2019 and retails for $36.
- Bloom Daily Planner in Blue Floral – This Bloom planner is so beautiful! I love the cover design and the inside is so creative! If you’re looking for a more interactive planner this is the one for you! The weekly layout is different since it’s vertical but that gives more space on the page for a weekly focus and meal plan! This planner makes the most sense to me date wise and runs from August 2018 to July 2019. It’s also on the inexpensive side at $28.95.
- Erin Condren Cactus Life Planner – When linking their website it comes up very skewed so if it’s giving you problems just search for it on google and it’ll come up like it should. I really like how Life Planners are completely customizable! They have many different options for the front cover and you can even personalize your name on it! Almost everything about the planner you can choose so its more expensive at $55.
- Lilly Pulitzer multi party wave Planner – Just about everyone and their mother has used a Lilly planner before! They were the only one I knew about for the longest time. Their layout is basic and similar to most others. I loved using the monthly artwork for DIYs. Linked here is my post on how to make letters out of the fun paper! These planners are 18 month and run from August 2018 to December 2019. I recommend the large size and it retails for $30.
- Day Designer black stripe Planner – Day Designer planners are super popular among bloggers and YouTubers but I’ve never hoped on the bandwagon! I’ve heard that they are great for people who plan their schedule by the hour because each day has its own page! I personally don’t have that much going on so I’ve never found the need for one! These planners run from July 2018 to June 2019 and retail for $59.
- Packed Party Big Plans Planner – This is the first year Packed Party has come out with a planner and it’s so cute! They have an almost identical layout to the Jadelynn Brooke one. I love the monthly artwork- it’s so creative and cute! Both this one and the JLB one have great art that could be framed when you’re done with the planner! It runs from August 2018 to December 2019 and retails for $42.
Thank you so much for reading today’s post! I hope you found it helpful and it has narrowed your decision on which planner to get! Good luck this school year!