Hi everyone! Welcome back to the blog! Aside from planners, backpacks are one of my favorite back to school supplies to shop for! There are so many unique ones out there that I thought y’all should know about before deciding on yours for the upcoming year! I personally only purchase a new backpack every few years since I take good care of them but I know a bunch of people purchase one every year so I thought this post would be super helpful by rounding up my top picks!
- I was immediately drawn to the Scout Fun Dip Backpack in this colorful print! This pack stands out for being super light while still providing you with plenty of room for all your belongings. An important feature for me is that it comes with a laptop sleeve since I usually bring my laptop to class! It’s on the lower price end for a backpack, coming in at $58. I think this would be a great option for someone on the go who doesn’t need to carry too many things.
- Next is the backpack that I’ve used all of high school, the L. L. Bean Backpack! This deluxe size comes with more than enough room for everything you could ever need for school! I love how the navy looks with a bright pink monogram! The quality of this bag is far greater than the $59 price tag. I would recommend this bag to anyone and everyone in need of a book bag this school year!
- This next Herschel Camo Backpack is one of my favorites right now! I’m loving this dark camo print right now! It’s a great size and looks to be able to hold everything you need! The bag’s only flaw is that it doesn’t have a side water bottle holder! It comes in at a super reasonable price of $60!
- Then on my list is the Patagonia Refugio Backpack! I love that this bag is specifically tailored for a women’s torso to provide more comfort! This bag is very spacious and adjustable for anyone! Patagonia bags are known to be more pricey, coming in at $89, but I think it would be worth it if you were able to get many years out of it!
- If I wasn’t already using my L.L. Bean bag, I would probably go from this Jadelynn Brooke Big Confetti backpack! I absolutely love the bright print and the interior polka dot print! This bag has lots of room for everything you need and has the laptop sleeve that we all adore! I’ve
- This next bag is probably the one I see most often at my school, the North Face Jester Backpack. This classic bag is one of the most popular bags for high schoolers and for good reason. I love their look and ability to hold everything you need. It’s available in various color options and is made specifically for women. You’ll be able to get many years of use out of this bag which is great since it’s on the pricey side at $69.
- I’m loving this State Metallic Backpack because of how fun it is! When I came across this bag I knew I had to link it for y’all since it’s so unique! This brand makes extremely good quality bags that can hold lots. I appreciate the laptop sleeve and water bottle holders that this bag includes, making it perfect for any type of student! It is the the second most expensive bag on the list, coming in at $85, but in my opinion it’s well worth the price tag.
- Madeline and Company Backpacks are the most chic and classic of them all. One of the things I love about this brand is that it’s run by a college student! Her bags are so beautiful and very unique. Besides it’s aesthetics, the bag can hold a lot! This bag is the most expensive on the list at $125 but I think you’d get years of use out of it.
- And the final bag on my list is the Calpak Faux Leather Backpack! I’m a big fan of the leather look and square shape that this bag offers! It’s beautiful with the braided detailing and light color! I love that it’s specifically built to carry a laptop, which makes it the perfect bag for any high school, college, or graduated student. Since it gives a purse appeal, it would be the perfect work or office bag! It’s definitely worth the $85 price tag!
Thank you so much for reading today’s post! I hope you enjoyed and were able to find a bookbag for this upcoming school year!
Love from North Carolina,